Monday, February 8, 2010

as usual

As usual .. today i woke up early morning just to gt to work (is early for me after i hv been a long time for nt goin to school)

TRAFFIC JAM...is the same everyday N coz me to be late for around 30 min

hehe i was juz findin excuse i woke up late too..stop the clock when it rang

i knew im gonna be late dis time dunno wad will happen

N i reached enter... my boss was having a discussion with someone n he was blockin my

way .. so i hv to wait he realised me n

Here 's the conversation between us

SIR: Hey, y r u late today? u hv been late for 30 min
lee: Ya..sorry sir . Coz i traped in traffic jam on the way im here
SIR: U should hv called me for dis reason
lee: Ok..
SIR: Nw back to work continue your job


n i continue my work luckily he juz talk to me in a polite way.. nt shoutin with me of coz


sitting in front of the computer


I have to key in all the data everyday.. non stop typing


N i was totally tired this morn feel like want to lie down n gt a rest


BT my boss kept walked around my place


too bad ..beside my place there is a staff room juz for them


even i hv nvr enter be4


sir kept went in n out


of coz i gotta pay attention front of him nt to sleep


juz feel sleepy when the file data is in front of me

see .. it makes me feel like (wahhhh still gt long long long to


go) when i juz start with the front page







BT i have DONE it today yeah juz for one file

still happy n satisfied with myself













dis is wad i use
















finally HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment